|Up to 8 timers and 4 rotations can be configured to control up to 8 relays based on 8 separate analog inputs. Programmable Trigger Points can Trigger Timers and Rotation Counters when Analog inputs reach preconfigured levels.
Users may load and save reactor settings into individual files.
New Board Designs
The new Reactor Relay Series features our new surface mount LED lights. These lights are smaller and brighter than previous generation lights for making relay status easier to read at a glance. The Reactor Relays will also feature a new board design with Break-Away Tabs. With the Tabs on, the board will fit into an enclosure. If your project requires a smaller profile without an enclosure, simply snap off the tabs on each side for a smaller board.
Interfaces will include USB, ZigBee Wireless, XSC Long Range Wireless and ZB Mesh Networking. All interfaces will be available in 1Channel, 2 Channel, 4 Channel and 8 channel relays.
Over 100 sample files will be included that demonstrate the following features and many more:
- Temperature Activated Relay
- Light Activated Relay
- Motion Activated Relay
- Programmable Time Delay Relay
- Motion Activate Sequence of Driveway Lights
- Programmable Watchdog Timer Relay
- Relay Background Flashing
- Input Triggers Complex Relay Timing Sequence
- Using Multiple Rotations
- Push Button On/Off Relay Control
- Push Button Triggers Flashing Relay
- Push Button Triggers/Cancels Relay Timer Sequence
- 8-Way Light Switch (8 Light Switches Control 1 Relay)
- More than 100 Example Configuration Files to be Included!
8 Channel Reactor Relay with Break-Away Tabs